Please join this Department of Rural Development and Land Reform vacancy for principal human resource officer. This opportunity won’t come twice. That is why you need to apply the vacancy before the deadline of the vacancy.
Please indicate the reference number of the Department of Rural Development and Land Reform vacancy for principal human resource officer in your application. It is 3/2/1/2018/111. The successful candidates will have a chance to work at Office of the Chief Registrar of Deeds in Pretoria. The salary they will get is about R226 611 per year. It is equivalent with level 7 salary. Here are the minimum requirements you must accomplish as the candidates. They are as follow:
- You must hold grade 12 or equivalent certificate with three years of experience in performance management and training environment
- You must have basic knowledge of Public Service Act, as amended by the government
- You must understand about Public Service Regulations and National Minimum Information Requirements, DPSA Incentive Policy Framework, and other related HRM Policies and Procedures
- You must have excellent communication abilities, planning skills, presentation, technical abilities and problem solving skills
- You know how to operate computer.
Check out the minimum requirements of the Department of Rural Development and Land Reform vacancy for principal human resource officer that the candidates must read before applying the job. They are as follow:
- Implement the policy framework for performance management participate within the reviewing thence.
- Monitor capturing of performance agreements and quarterly reviews. Monitor capturing of quarterly probation forms.
- Provide recommendation and support to administration with regards to EPMS.
- Provide secretariat duties to board of directors Assessing Committee and weakening Committee sittings.
- Draft Sub-Directorate DAC/MC/Workshop calendar/diary.
- Provide inputs on the reviewing of performance-related policies.
- Verify and approve performance incentives and probations transactions on Persal system.
- Check accuracy of the knowledge captured and approve.
- Check accuracy of the knowledge captured on probation and approve.
- Draw performance and probation-related reports on Persal.
- Manage administration of the performance and probation info.
- Compile statistics on performance and probation. Reconcile performance and probation info with Persal reports.
- Quality check submitted performance documents and capturing on Persal.
- Check submitted performance agreements and quarterly reviews and capture/approve on Persal. Overall, Persal is the main thing you have to master and understand since it is the main system of the department.
- Provide reports on the standard of submitted performance agreements and quarterly reviews.
- Manage administration of coaching at intervals the Branch. This is the most important thing you should do
- Administrate change of Branch coaching info
How to Apply
Luckily, the Department of Rural Development and Land Reform vacancy for principal human resource officer won’t accept faxed or hand delivery application. Instead, it is open for online application system called e-Recruitment System. You can access it from this following link. It is the beginning way of your new career and future. Make sure you send it before the closing date on May 4, 2018. As usual, there will be some technical support from the office that you can contact to ask some questions for your application process. You also have to prepare a selection interview if you are eligible for the successful candidates.