Have you checked out the Goldfields TVET College vacancy for senior education specialist? If you haven’t, you are on the right time and place because we are going to share the latest information about that. Without further ado, here we go below.
Goldfields TVET College is a college that concerns with creating the students so that they have full knowledge and skills for working and learning.
The Goldfields TVET College vacancy for senior education specialist offers an annual salary of R342 753 for the job incumbent. It is a level 3 salary in the country. Please notice the reference number of the vacancy on GTVETC 09/01/2018. For your information, the incumbent is going to be placed in Welkom Campus. If you want to apply an application for the vacancy, check them all below as follow:
- Grade 12 or National Certificate job Level 4.
- A recognised Associate in Nursing an acceptable recognised three years Bachelor’s Degree/ credentials (REQV13) and three years management expertise in a very field of Business Studies.
- Trained as tax assessor and moderator.
- Teaching expertise within the TVET faculty can function recommendation.
- Extensive data of policies governing tutorial assessment and moderation procedures.
- Sound data of the TVET faculties landscape DHET policies pertinent to teaching and learning.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong leadership, communication, observance and analysis, negotiation, networking, reporting, conflict resolution and downside finding skills.
- Strong events and project management skills.
- Ability to manage performance and supply crucial feedback in Associate in Nursing objective manner.
- Proven log of with success managing and coordinative the implementation of planned goals and dealing with a variety of skilled colleagues. SACE registration.
- Knowledge and understanding of Report 191 and NCV Programmes.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to figure severally.
- A valid driver’s licence is important as traveling and extended operating hours are needed.
Some job duties are important in order to understand what you are going to know what you want to apply. Of course, we would like to share the duties of Goldfields TVET College vacancy for senior education specialist in this article. They are as follow:
- Manage registration of scholars and student induction procedure in co-operation with different line managers.
- Planning of pedagogue work allocation, aiding field Manager with compilation of the calendar in line with faculty Teaching and Learning arrange.
- Co-ordinate the procural of the programme’s coaching desires.
- Provide steering on syllabi, info and learning outcomes.
- Implement and monitor all policies that impact on learning delivery as well as examination and certification of scholars at intervals the department.
- Manage and facilitate of scholars Work primarily based expertise (WBE) in addition as Lectures geographical point Integrated Learning (WIL).
- Management of performance appraisal of educators as well as annual revision of job descriptions.
How to Apply
Please send your application of Goldfields TVET College vacancy for senior education specialist via post office to The Principal, Goldfields TVET College, Private Bag X95, Welkom, 9459 or be hand delivered at Goldfields TVET College (Central Office), 36 Buren street, Flamingo Park, Welkom. Make sure you write an attention to Mr FS Mahlangu. The vacancy will be ended on February 28, 2018. As usual, prepare your comprehensive CV, qualifications (ID document, driver’s license).