About the organisation:
The Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) is looking after the market conduct regulation and supervision. The objective of the FSCA is to enhance and support the efficiency and integrity of financial markets as well as protecting financial customers by promoting fair treatment by financial institutions. It also helps in providing customers with financial literacy and maintaining financial stability. Applications are currently being invited for Graduate Internship Programme 2018-2019 at FSCA.
Graduate Internship Programme 2018-2019 at FSCA
Opportunities as below are currently available at the FSCA. Graduates in the following disciplines may apply:
- Matric only without formal work experience
- Certificate or NDip Human Resources
- NDip Supply Chain Management/Logistics
- NDip / Degree in Language Practice (Afrikaans Language Practitioner)
- B.Com / B.Tech Accounting
- B.Com / B.Tech Financial Management
- B.Com Economics
- BA Education
- BA Communications or Media Studies
- BA International Relations or Public Administration
- Information Technology or BSc in Informatics
The duration for this programme will be 12 months and location is at HQ, Pretoria.
Objective: This Graduate Internship Programme 2018-2019 at FSCA provides unemployed graduates with valuable work experience and necessary skills to enhance their employability. It will be of immense help in the student’s career goals and employment opportunities, especially tertiary (university/matric) graduates, by providing them with work experience opportunities in the public service.
How To Apply for this Internship Programme
Interested candidates may forward their relevant CV for the attention of Mr Lordwin Shai (Mark the reference number of the position “Ref No: INT 2018 / 2019”) in a Microsoft Word format to [email protected] on or before 20 June 2018.
Detailed advertisement is available at the website: https://www.fsca.co.za