The Imperial vacancy for junior feel controller opens an opportunity for South Africans who want to get a job with their grade-12 qualification. This chance mustn’t be ignored because Imperial is one of big companies in the country. Read on the details below.
Imperial Holdings Limited is a holding company based in South Africa. It employs about 49 000 employees in some countries of Africa and Europe. The company provides logistics and vehicle sectors in 33 countries. In the logistics, Imperial is very active to provide transportation, warehousing and distribution management. It supports global and national market leaders through its supply chain and solutions. Meanwhile, Imperial has Motus that provides motor vehicle value chain services. It starts from importing to financial services related to vehicle things.
The company was established in 1948 as a car dealership in Johannesburg. Then, the company has proven that it can grow into something big and larger than a car dealership. It provides and operates new products, markets and businesses to extend its capabilities in vehicle sector. Today, it evolves into an international group, conquering market industries in logistics, vehicles and financial services in 31 countries all over the world. It has been over six decades from the first establishment of Imperial, and you have a chance to join the company through this Imperial vacancy for junior feel controller.
This Imperial vacancy for junior feel controller is made in order to fulfill the reference number (171103-3). The deadline is no later than 10 November 2017. The junior fleet controller’s incumbent is going to work at Imperial Logistics office in Durban, KwaZulu Natal. The permanent contract is offered by the Imperial Dedicated Contracts. Some job duties are as follow:
- Execute transportation and yard control
- Execute planned delivery schedule
- Optimize and manage turnaround times of vehicles
- C-Track monitoring
- Managing staff attendance and replacement labour
- Checking delivery notes and trip sheets
- Briefing and debriefing staff
- Monitoring of vehicle checklists and reporting any discrepancies
- Monitor diesel fuel fills and receive bowser replenishment fills
- Perform administrative duties such as filing etc.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of data – Financial acumen (forecasts and budgets)
- Checking loads prior to despatch
- Maintain a safe and reliable working environment
- Fleet maintenance
- Full briefing and debriefing function
- Effective communication
- Bowser fill control
In order to select the candidates of the Imperial vacancy for junior feel controller, Imperial sets a list of minimum requirements as follow:
- Grade 12
- National Diploma Logistics/Supply chain Management
- Computer literate – Microsoft office (basic excel, word and outlook)
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in the similar environment will be advantageous.
- Forecasting exposure
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be willing to work overtime and weekends.
- Own transport essential
How to Apply
Check the application twice before you submit it to the Imperial vacancy for junior feel controller. The company only allows you to submit the application through its official website. It can be found on this following link. The closing date must be obeyed if you want to be considered by the company. It is on 10 November 2017. If you submitted after the deadline, it would be considered as successful application.