Follow your future career through this Investec vacancy for securities lending corporate actions administrator position. We have summarized the details about this great opportunity for you below. So, read the entire descriptions.
Investec, the host of this Investec vacancy for securities lending corporate actions administrator position, is a specialist banking and asset management group globally. For your information, most products of it are financial products and services. The company concerns in three principal markets, including South Africa, Australia, and the United Kingdom. Investec has already been listed on the London Stock Exchange and the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. The main headquarters of South African’s Investec are located at 100 Grayston Drive, Sandown, Sandton, South Africa. This is where the successful candidates will take place after the selectetion.
Now, it is time to check the details of the Investec vacancy for securities lending corporate actions administrator position. For your information, the deadline of the vacancy will be ended on 3 November 2017. The position will be placed at the Investec Corporate and Institutional Banking division of Securities Lending Division. You will be offered with a permanent contract. The primary goal of the job position is to facilitate the settlement of Corporate Actions on Securities Lending balances, balancing positions, settling monthly fees, and interest and cash reconciliation. Here the detailed job duties of the position as follow:
- Confirm and process cash as a result of corporate actions and dividends
- Confirm and capture positions as a result of corporate actions
- Distribute confirmations from Slams as a result of trades captured for actions
- Run Month end billing of fees and interest consolidated reports
- Confirm and settle month end fees and interest
- Reconciling fees and interest settled.
- Settlement of fixed deposits
- Run and distribute client position reports at month end
- Run collateral reports to see client holdings
- Returns trade capture, exports, imports, confirmations
- Run and distribute Tax invoices
- Update Interest Rates on Slams
- Prime Margin Lending
Some qualifications and requirements are asked for the candidates of the Investec vacancy for securities lending corporate actions administrator position. They are as follow:
- Minimum Grade 12 or Equivalent
- Financial Markets training and knowledge
- Minimum 3-5 years experience working in Financial Markets. Sound knowledge of Corporate Actions, loans, returns and collateral. Must know Slams and Strate (JSE) rules.
- Computer Literate
- Team Player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise
- Working in a team environment
- Excellent client skills
- Able to work extended hours
- Slams knowledge
- Rules of the Exchange (Strate/JSE)
- Sound knowledge of financial markets essential
- Knowledge of Slams is an advantage
- Knowledge on CMFE
- Must know the rules of the Exchange
- Eager to learn
- Naturally takes initiative
- Well organized
- Ability to stream line processes
How to Apply
All you need to do for applying the Investec vacancy for securities lending corporate actions administrator position is by accessing this following link. It provides the application form that you must complete in relation to your current qualification. The site also asks for legal documents of yours such as CV, transcripts, latest personal IDs. Please notice the deadline of the application on 3 November 2017.