Please read this article thoroughly because MMI Holdings Learnerships for administration area Port Elizabeth is opening the application process at the moment. You can check the minimum requirements and how to apply the application below.
MMI Holdings Limited (MMI) is a company that focuses on providing financial services. For your information, it is also already listed on the South African stock exchange. The services range starts from the client-facing brands as well as insurance and investment. The brands are like Metropolitan and Momentum. The Guardrisk, which is the leading cell captive insurer, is also one of brands that operate under the MMI Holding. For your information, the company runs about fourteen countries all over the world, including Africa, United Kingdom and India.
The primary purpose of the company is to provide the Financial Wellness of people throughout the time so that their businesses will be successful in the future. You need to know that Financial Wellness is a lifetime process of planning and management. It can be used by individuals, businesses, and households. MMI promises the life-long journey for the clients throughout their brands. Momentum was founded in 1966. This is the most aspirational brand that we found in the country. For your information, the main services of Momentum are wealth creation and preservation, insurance and income needs. The clients are ranging from middle to upper classes based on their income.
The MMI Holdings Learnerships for administration area Port Elizabeth is required by Momentum Retail, the leading brand of MMI Holding. Momentum collaborates with Insurance Sector Education and Training Authority (INSETA). The primary purpose of the learnership is to encourage young South Africans in order to have better learning opportunity especially is the Financial Services Industry. The program starts in February 2018. The successful candidates are going to learn at the head office of Momentum in Centurion. This is a great chance to develop your skills in insurance industry. In the end of the programme, the candidates will gain a legal National Certificate qualification. The benefit of the learnership is a fixed monthly allowance.
The minimum requirements of the MMI Holdings Learnerships for administration area Port Elizabeth that you have to know and understand are as follow:
- A keen interest in learning
- Is committed to completing the learnership
- Is determined to succeed
- Has a positive attitude
- Has excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Has a good sense of judgement
- Has excellent organisational skills
- Is self-disciplined and self-motivated
- Has good problem solving/initiative
- Is service oriented
- Is results oriented
- Has great attention to detail
- Takes ownership and responsibility
- Is action oriented
- Be aged between 18 and 25 years
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Passed Matric (a pass in mathematics, maths literacy or accounting will be beneficial)
- Be computer literate
- Currently unemployed or no work experience
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered for any other learnership
- Interested in pursuing a career in Wealth Management
- Have a passion for learning and the business environment
- Have a clean criminal and credit record
How to Apply
To apply the MMI Holdings Learnerships for administration area Port Elizabeth, click on this following link. The deadline is no later than 2 December 2017. Please complete your application before the closing date.