You must prepare yourself for this MMI Holdings Limited vacancy for executive personal assistant job position. This turns to be a great opportunity for you because you can expand your career through a big company like MMI. Check the descriptions of the vacancy below.
MMI Holdings Limited is a financial services group that is leading one in the South Africa. The company has already been listed on the South African stock exchange (JSE). For your information, this group company takes action in multiple client-facing brands. One of the remarkable ones is insurance and investment brands Metropolitan and Momentum, which is the top cell captive insurer in the country. MMI owns some head offices in fourteen countries, which are about twelve countries in the Africa. It also expands the coverage to United Kingdom and India. The partnership uses a direct presence and joint ventures throughout those countries.
The primary goal of the MMI is to increase the lifetime Financial Wellness of People both in their business and communities. For your information, it is kind of a continuous process so that the clients must provide a good planning and management for their Financial Wellness. Thus, MMI promises all the clients with life-long journey plan.
The MMI Holdings Limited vacancy for executive personal assistant is meant to provide proactive, professional, effective and efficient assistance and support to the CEO: Momentum Financial Planning. The following job duties and outputs are as follow:
- Assist CEO by being proactive and contributing to the ease of business, effectiveness, efficiency and new initiatives.
- Assist with CEO’s responsibilities and working more closely with One Momentum World management team
- Schedule appointments, organising and maintaining diaries to ensure that the CEO makes the best use of their time
- Devise and maintain office systems, including data management, filing and monthly reporting
- Arrange travel, visas and accommodation
- Screen phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Deal with incoming email and corresponding on behalf of CEO where needed
- Conduct research and presenting findings on various projects
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organise and attending meetings and ensuring the CEO is well prepared for meetings
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Meet and greeting visitors
- Take responsibility for accounts, budgets and payments
As the candidates of the MMI Holdings Limited vacancy for executive personal assistant, the company would like to set the competencies that you must have in order to meet the minimum requirements. They are as follow:
- Presenting and communicating information
- Creating and innovating
- Adhere to instructions and procedures
- Delivering results and meeting expectations: Being proactive
- Coping with pressures and set-backs
- Adapting and responding to change
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives
- Planning and organising
- Write and report
- Work with people
Here are the minimum requirements that you also need to complete in order to be considered by the vacancy as follow:
- Matric/Grade 12
- Secretarial diploma/further education will be an advantage
- 8 years’ experience as a personal assistant of which 5 as an executive personal assistant
- Experience in project management
- Experience in the financial services industry will be advantageous
How to Apply
Prepare all evidences that prove you are eligible in a comprehensive application form, and forward to on the career page of the MMI Holdings Limited vacancy for executive personal assistant here. Compete the application procedure on the website before the deadline on 23 October 2017.