It has been a while to see a vacancy from Sasol after we found this Sasol vacancy for boilermaker grade 2. If you look for a good job for your career, this vacancy will be on your top list. Of course, you need to know some information about it, don’t you? We have everything you must know as the applicants below this paragraph.
Everyone in South Africa knows about this company. Sasol Limited is a company headquartered in Sandton, South Africa. Yes, it is an integrated energy company, which also concerns with chemical industry. For your information, Sasol has become the first company that can convert oil from coal in the world. In other words, this company has a specialty in commercializing technologies all over the world. It was established in 1950, and the head office wasn’t in Sandton. Instead, it was formed in Sasolburg. That is why its name is Sasol.
We are going back to the main topic, the Sasol vacancy for boilermaker grade 2. Its reference number is 60565 and the job incumbent will be based in Mpumalanga, South Africa. The deadline of the vacancy is no later than January 31, 2018. The requiring business unit is at Sasol Synfuels, Welding Services. It is located Secunda, Mpumalanga. The main job of the job incumbent is to make reports for boilermaker foreman. With a permanent job type, the applicants must have 2 to 3 years experiences in related field. Before you apply the vacancy, you have to know that a practical test will be one session of the interview process. In addition, the company also takes a pre-employment medical examination in order to get a physical fitness assessment.
Some key performances as boilermaker grade 2 are as follow:
- He must inspect and look for general fault especially on the tools, workshop tools, and machinery at the office.
- Must handle the equipment and other mechanical things
- Manage the plate, pipe and other forms
- Obey with the rules and safety standards
- Look for unsecure things and actions and tell it to the management as soon as possible
- Be able to manage on the job training for members of the team
If you cannot comply with these minimum requirements of the Sasol vacancy for boilermaker grade 2, you will not be considered as the successful candidates. They are as follow:
- Must have Grade 12 in match and science or must gain N3 with match science and business
- Have a certificate in Trade
- Pass the Trade test approved by the company
- Have a driver licence with code 8 or EB
- Must have 2 years working experience as a qualified boilermaker after trade test.
- Some general requirements are also asked for the candidates. They are as follow:
- Have some knowledge about the kinds and level of materials
- Be willing to have the own inspection work before other inspections from supervisor and QC
- Demonstrate high-level of work with perfect productivity
- Work thoroughly and carefully
How to Apply
The Sasol vacancy for boilermaker grade 2allows the candidate to apply their applications through an online process system. If you wonder how to do it, click on this following link to visit the official website.