Applications for Senior Administration Clerk Vacancy for Richtek Campus in Umfolozi Tvet College are now open. If you are an individual who loves to engage with new people every day, make sure you don’t miss out on this opportunity.
Please indicate the reference number of the Senior Administration Clerk Vacancy for Richtek Campus in Umfolozi Tvet College in your application, which is 2018/030. Located in Richards Bay, Umfolozi Tvet College is narrowed down into several campuses and this position will place you in HRM&D Unit in Richtek Campus. Senior Administration Clerk job in college environment is similar to that in stores, hotels or offices. Qualified candidates will work closely with employees as well as members of the public. This position is responsible for clerical work of a responsible nature requiring frequent exercise of independent judgment and a good knowledge of the functions of the campus unit. It offers you R 152.862 annually along with benefits as applicable in the Public Sector. So, that’s an upside you shouldn’t refuse. Below are the minimum requirements you need to fulfill if you are interested in applying for the position.
- You must hold a grade 12 certificate or any other equivalent to that
- You must have at least 2 years related as well as complimentary experience in either the public or the private sector.
- You must have proven computer literacy as well as statistical analysis
- You must have knowledge in Coltech system along with the ability to operate database systems
- You must have good record keeping skills
The Senior Administration Clerk will be involved in but not limited to the following key performance areas,
- Campus data capturing which involves capturing data related to the relevant campus (in this case Richtek Campus)
- Comparing source data with information to be captured to identify anomalies
- Reporting information which involves analyzing data as well as generating reports for management purposes
- Information storage which involves storing information systematically in hard copy as well as electronically. The Senior Administration Clerk is responsible for retrieving information upon request as well.
How to Apply
Applications can be hand-delivered to the Central Office, Naboomnek, Arboretum, Richards Bay 3900. And note that you must not exceed the deadline, meaning you are not to send in applications past May 24, 2018 at 13.00.
Here is what you need to include in your application:
- Applications on form Z83 which is available at umfolozicollege.co.za from schools, colleges and government departments. Complete in full and page 2 duly signed. Clear indication of the post and reference number that is being applied for must be indicated on your Z83 and covering letter.
- A Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of original qualifications (Matric Certificate must also be attached) academic records, ID Document and valid driver’s license (have been certified for at least 3 months).
- Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their application. If you have a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
Where applicable, candidates will be subjected to a skills test. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates. All short-listed candidates will be subjected to a qualifications and citizen verification; criminal record and financial/asset record checks. Applicants who have not been invited for an interview within 60 days of the closing date should consider their application unsuccessful.
For further inquiries regarding Senior Administration Clerk Vacancy for Richtek Campus in Umfolozi Tvet College please refer to Ms NNF Mdladla at (035) 902 9532.