Increase your skills and competencies through this Spitz Disabled Learnerships for South Africans. The application process is ongoing right now so that you can send your application to the link given below. Read the details thoroughly.
Anthony and David Spits were the founding fathers of Spitz as a single store in 1968. The company has been growingly throughout the years from struggling to be excellence brands in the market store. Today, the Spitz stores can be found around some Southern African’s countries. The customers aren’t only offered with top quality footwear brands, but also incredible shopping experience that is always inviting them to come back. The core of the company is to build relationships, trustworthiness and high-quality products. Those are the secrets why Spitz is always the best place of loyal customers. Talking about the products, the footwear designs and styles of the company is coming from the Carvela heritage. Their product is handmade Italian shoes that are searched for by many people all over the world. You should join this company if you want to know how amazing it is. There are many vacancies and learnerships that have been offered by Spitz, including this Spitz Disabled Learnerships for South Africans. Please prepare your best application by reading the job descriptions below.
The Spitz Disabled Learnerships for South Africans opens the application process until 20 November 2017. There are still some positions that you can compete with other applicants. The company will offer six to twelve month contract. The reference number is (EE) (171114-7) – SPITZ. The incumbent will be based on Gauteng, South Africa. Here are the job duties and key responsibilities of the role as follow:
- To provide excellent customer service, by implementing and enacting customer service deliverables and values
- To achieve sales budget by creating and responding to sales opportunities
- To grow the customer base of the store by developing and maintaining good customer relationships
- To perform full administrative function pertaining to the cash desk according to the company’s processes and procedures
- To effectively manage and maintain stock and the stockroom according to the company’s processes and procedures
- To take proper care of all company assets and stock under your control
- To ensure that the expectations and requirements pertaining to housekeeping and merchandising standards are met at all times.
The minimum requirements of the Spitz Disabled Learnerships for South Africans must be on your top list because they are the most considerations of the company to select the candidates. They are as follow:
- No working experience required
- Minimum Qualifications Required Grade 12 (Matric)
- Knowledge Required Accuracy
- Numerical ability
- Following instructions and procedures
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Adhering to principles and values
- Working with people
- Persuading and influencing
- Presenting and communicating information
- Writing and reporting
- Adapting and responding to change
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives
How to Apply
The closing date of the Spitz Disabled Learnerships for South Africans will be on 20 November 2017. You just need to send your application by clicking on this following site. You may provide some evidence about your current qualifications as well as your CV.