Please check Sun International Personal Assistant vacancy for grade-12 holders if you would like to change your future. It is time to consider your career. If it isn’t now, you will miss a great opportunity. Don’t worry about the requirements because we cover your back with the necessary important about the vacancy below.
The Sun International is a resort hotel chain located in the North West Province, South Africa. Its founder is Sol Kerzner. It is also popular with the casino, and tourists will choose this resort as their destination while they are in the province. The company was established in 1969. It was a merge of South African Breweries and Sol Kerzner, and its name was the Southern Sun Hotel Company. The South African Breweries started splitting the hotel into two in 1983. Long short story, Sun International remained the casino hotels with twenty percent stakeholder of Southern Sun.
This Sun International Personal Assistant vacancy for grade-12 holders is based on reference number N/A07227. The candidates have a chance to submit their applications until 10 October 2017. The company only decides one shortlisted candidate only. He will be working on the head office in Sandton. Personal assistant is a challenging occupation because there is a wide range of duties that you must consider. According to the homepage, the purpose of this position is to provide a wide range of administrative by the Special Projects and Group Finance Office to all clients and stakeholders.
The minimum requirements of the vacancy are as follow:
- Matric/ Grade 12
- Secretarial Diploma,
- A tertiary qualification / diploma is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years secretarial experience
- High level computer literacy and MS Office (including proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Fast and accurate typing with minimum 60 w.p.m.
- Excellent communications skills at all levels (both written and verbal, including ability to write own correspondence)
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- the ability to work independently and prioritise; and to be proactive
- Highest level of confidentiality, discretion and attention to detail is essential
- Good organisational and administrative skills/planning and organizing
- Ability to work flexible hours when required
- Ability to create systems and shared services to ensure cross-utilisation and optimization of resources and information within the department
- Ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of working with systems that can be applied within own work context
- Analytical thinking
- Results Orientated
The job duties of the Sun International Personal Assistant vacancy for grade-12 holders are also important for your consideration. We have taken the duties as personal assistant in Sun International resort hotel as follow:
- Secretarial support to the Director and Group Manager including filing, typing, screening of calls, arranging meetings, travel arrangements, accounts, consolidation of reports, etc.
- Co-ordination of workshops and meetings;
- Collating and liaising with units for information required;
- Diary management;
- Ad hoc projects;
- Performing of special projects and group finance research under the direction of the relevant advisor;
- Prepares summaries of research results and conclusions;
- Drafting of letters and correspondence;
- Maintaining a repository of special projects and group finance templates in the system that can be accessed by relevant stakeholders;
- Assists with the onboarding for new staff within the department.
How to Apply
Please provide your application of the Sun International Personal Assistant vacancy for grade-12 holders through this link. You will be directed to submit your CV on that link. The deadline is no later than 10 October 2017.