You must check and see this University of the Free State vacancy for assistant officer in quality assurance position because you never know your future. But, you can set your future from now and this vacancy may be your best way to do it. Check all the details below.
The vacancy is offered by University of the Free State. For your information, this university becomes one of the oldest education institutions for higher level students in South Africa. It is the oldest one because it was established in 1904, and the only campus was the Bloemfontein Campus. There were only six students who studied at UFS. Then, the university has been growing into a large university in the country. For your information, there are about 40 000 students now in three campuses within seven faculties. Talking about campuses, the campuses of UFS are spread in Bloemfontein and Eastern Free State. With these changes, the university pursues the dream of people anywhere, anytime. Their primary goals are to inspire excellence and to transform lives.
Now, let’s have a look into the University of the Free State vacancy for assistant officer in quality assurance. The job position is assistant officer in quality assurance field. It is required by South Campus of University of State. You can see it based on the job ID number 2087. The job duties of this position are as follow:
- Sort and organise incoming and outgoing quality assurance documentation.
- Update and maintain documentation systems.
- Collect, capture and process data relevant to quality assurance activities.
- Assist with preparing quality assurance reports and other related documentation.
- Share quality assurance documentation and reports with stakeholders.
- Coordinate logistics related to quality assurance activities.
- Schedule meetings and prepare agendas.
- Record, compile and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Provide general administrative assistance as requested.
If you have been convinced yourself to apply this University of the Free State vacancy for assistant officer in quality assurance, please consider these following requirements. They are as follow:
- Grade 12.
- Two (2) years’ administrative experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Written and oral communication skills in the official administrative language of the institution.
- Time management skills.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Independent problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well under pressure and against tight deadlines.
Please ensure that you have also known about the knowledge of administrative systems such as SharePoint and LMS (Blackboard). The successful candidates will work as soon as possible after the selection process. For your information, the candidates can request the salary scale. If you want to ask about it, you can contact these numbers 051 401 9161/2849/3101. The benefits that you can receive as the assistant follow are pension scheme, medical aid scheme, group life insurance, housing allowance, leave and sick leave, service bonus and study benefits.
How to Apply
Complete your application of the University of the Free State vacancy for assistant officer in quality assurance by including these following documents:
- a detailed curriculum vitae (please note that the first three (3) referees on your CV will be contacted with regard to reference checking);
- copies of qualifications (please provide the SAQA accreditation in the case of foreign qualifications);
- a copy of your identity document (ID).
Apply your application here before the closing date on 27 October 2017.